All you have to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favored holiday destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-visa Egypt is an online travel authorization made for citizens that like to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application process to have new visas. The visitors can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only via an online application. This great new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several prerequisites the visitors ought to take into consideration to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous kinds of visas, so you have to check if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can submit an application for an online visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to pay for the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the online visa you have to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to decide on its type. Depending on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply on the web for all the vacationers, but every one of them ought to complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Please remember you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-visa Egypt
Should you decided to take a number of trips to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you must apply for it beforehand. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back when needed.