Canada is among the favorite nations for individuals to live. This happens because their government authorities were responsible for having a program of life dedicated to offering the very best situations to its inhabitants. Additionally, it is among the countries with natural cities as well as its government have made it a highly environmental place that takes full advantage of its resources without adversely impacting the environment.
Its levels of life are so high which 3 of the major cities are in the rank of the 10 metropolitan areas with the best quality of life in the world, specifically: Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa (More on: electronic travel authorization).Probably the most interested information is it absolutely was in Canada in which the baseball glove was created, in 1883, although Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and ice hockey. And also, to continue with the list, we enumerate other fascinating information as follows.
- 1. In Canada, there exists a ratio of 1 teacher for each and every 12 pupils, which facilitates an individual education that has brought the country to possess one of the best educational programs on earth, with all the largest production of adults of productive age who have had higher education. Furthermore, each province is autonomous and they are generally free to develop their very own academic strategy since there is no national system to govern it.
- 2. In 1967 the first UFO airstrip in the world was built in the province of Alberta, particularly in San Paul, Canada. The original concept belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and also Ken Reed and it also consisted in making a small airstrip that will be designed making use of stones from each province of Canada. Additionally, official flags will be placed around it symbolizing all of the provinces and, in the middle, it would be put a time capsule having directions to be opened on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Yet another of the most unusual characteristics of Canada might be seen in their traditions. Among the primary customs of the nation, there is a supposed “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is actually a type of ritual that contains welcoming the New Year through a cold bath in the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Every year, thousands of Canadians execute this practice.
- 4. The name of the nation derives from the Iroquois ancient word “kanata”, in whose interpretation means “settlement” or “hut set”, the word was first used by the traveler Jacques Cartier (More on: electronic travel authorization). For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the term Canada comes from the name given by the Basque and also Portuguese fishermen to the channel between the island of Newfoundland as well as the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the 2nd country with all the cleanest air on earth. Its primary cities are made from eco-friendly infrastructures, distributed in a manner that instantly decongests traffic. Moreover, its production follows the concept of ??renewable energy and gives its items a recyclable and biodegradable treatment.